iPurple is a Belgian start-up created by Angela and Julie (Mother and daughter) in 2020. We want to be the missing link between the Kpop industry in South Korea and the European fans. In September 2020, we launched the first European eCommerce website entirely dedicated to offering exclusive and selected Kpop and Kbeauty products.
We worked hard (very hard ;-)) and the first results are amazing! We are growing fast and, more importantly, each day we receive messages from fans all over Europe who express their gratitude for the quality of our service and our sincerity in sharing our values of spreading Joy, Hope, and Connection. And we want to offer more (products, random, concerts, dance workshops, pop-up stores...) and create additional moments of joy for European fans (✿◠‿◠).
We are organizing ourselves to handle the rapid growth we are facing. It’s exciting, it’s scary... and we need your help!
iPurple office and warehouse are based in Kraainem, Belgium.
The role of Social Media Manager @iPurple
Imagine being part of a young Belgian start-up of passionate professionals where your most creative ideas will directly impact the future of the company. Imagine a greenfield where you design the social media strategy, implement it and see the direct impact on brand awareness and sales.
In this role , you will lead on Social Media strategy, tactics, content creation, asset development, and community interaction across the European market. You are responsible for content production and localisation across multiple channels including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok and beyond - including campaign planning, content calendar maintenance, community interaction, and development of continuous improvement measures.
Key job responsibilities
- You will work closely together with the start-up founder to develop the social media strategy
- You will champion social media campaigns and execute activations and strategies to drive awareness and sales
- You will manage the evergreen content creation, publishing and paid media strategy
- You will continually imagine and innovate to find new and exciting ways to engage social audiences to increase awareness, conversation and affinity with the brand and its exclusive products. Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- You deliver social listening, analytics and campaign performance across platforms
- You lead test and learn initiatives to help continually improve the performance of group social media activity
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is room for you to have a huge impact on the future of iPurple and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role. Therefore, you should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows.
- 2+ years progressive social media experience in an agency or in-house setting developing social brand channels
- 2+ years hands on experience with reporting and analysis for social channels and social efforts
- 2+ years hands on experience developing editorial, copywriting, and/or social media content
- Background or passion for the entertainment industry, especially Music industry.
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling complex projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization-technical, business, creative, and executive.
- Qualified in designing digital assets on different platforms.
- Proven track record on landing social insights and analytics across social and paid social campaigns. Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Expertise in paid amplification and boosting of social content.
- Collaborative and growth mindset.
- Experience working with influencers and/or social content creators (e.g., YouTube, TikTok).
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Demonstrated experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google ads, Social Listening tools.
- Proven competency and knowledge of social platforms, tools, and performance tracking.
- English: Fluent
- Dutch and French: from average knowledge
- Additional European language is a plus
You’ll love working @iPurple because…
- It’s a great, dynamic and, fast-moving environment.
- You’ll have huge opportunities for development.
- You will gain a solid experience in start-up development.
- You’ll practice untraditional ways of working: you will own your job! And be owning the results of iPurple!
- You’ll always get support and be listened to.
- We are a family business and you’ll be part of it!
- You’ll have a nice salary package.
We are based near Brussels (Steenweg op Mechelen 455, 1950 Kraainem), and the position requires you to come at the office regularly.
If you feel excited by reading this post and you can’t wait to send your application
Send a message and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use below application form.
Of course, feel free to contact us for any question.