iPurple is a Belgian start-up created by Angela and Julie (Mother and daughter) in 2020. We want to be the missing link between the Kpop industry in South Korea and the European fans. In September 2020, we launched the first European eCommerce website entirely dedicated to offering exclusive and selected Kpop and Kbeauty products.
We worked hard (very hard ;-)) and the first results are amazing! We are growing fast and, more importantly, each day we receive messages from fans all over Europe who express their gratitude for the quality of our service and our sincerity in sharing our values of spreading Joy, Hope, and Connection . And we want to offer more (products, random, concerts, dance workshops, pop-up stores...) and create additional moments of joy for European fans (✿◠‿◠).
Now we are organizing ourselves to handle the rapid growth we are facing. It’s exciting, it’s scary... and we need your help!
iPurple office and warehouse are based in Kraainem, Belgium.
You will send joy in each box for our clients to experience (^o^)丿
At iPurple, we keep customer experience in mind in all we do, and this also applies to the quality of our deliveries and the impact they have:
- → on the customers: we strive for zero defects, zero errors, zero cost of returns and a maximum of joy to our customers;
- → on the environment: we try our best to have zero waste, to recycle and reuse a multitude of things most companies just throw away.
As part of the customer service, we serve our customers on their preferred channel. This implies the use of social media and a transparent communication to our customers on these channels, in coordination with our social media expert.
● You handle the goods reception from our suppliers and make sure we deliver fast and with care to our customers.
● You are able to joyfully handle various and varied tasks like preparation of orders, printing delivery notes, re-stocking, inventorying, optimizing storage, packaging, managing returns, checking defective materials,…
● You make sure the planning of stock and restock is clear and transparent to the full team.
● You regularly communicate with customers to ensure excellent & joyful customer service.
● You promptly resolve shipment and inventory issues as they arise.
● You handle the potential issues of the logistical processes, suggest and setup process or warehouse organization improvements.
● For events, you are a key player in the stock and sales process preparation.
● In collaboration with our Social Media expert, you are part of the digital communication on socials, especially at the time of restock.
● Through your preferred connection with our community and the management of the warehouse, you will also play a key role in co-designing the buying and growth strategy.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is room for you to have a huge impact on the future of iPurple and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role. Therefore, you should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. In this context, you could also be asked to build the future iPurple logistic team.
You recognize yourself in the following:
☑ Whatever you do during the day, your intention is always to bring smiles to your clients' face
☑ You understand Kpop and its dynamic
☑ You are organized, structured and results-oriented
☑ You are process-oriented with a strong hands-on attitude
☑ You like to organize data, and are able to easily handle them to make them useful and error proofed
☑ you have a gift for stumbling upon mistakes and the ability to see how not to make them again
☑ You are pragmatic and enjoy improving ways of doing
☑ You are a team player but you can also work independently
☑ You are a fast learner with the potential to grow as fast as iPurple in the coming years ❤
☑ You have a bachelor or above in eCommerce or logistic or equivalent experience
☑ You’re fluent in French, Dutch, and English. Other EU languages are a plus.
☑ You can easily use advanced functions of excel, you know how to use a CMS with a focus on ecommerce platforms, and you are skilled to quickly learn new softwares
You’ll love working @iPurple because…
• It’s a great, dynamic and, fast-moving environment related to your passion.
• You’ll have huge opportunities for development.
• You will gain a solid experience in start-up development.
• You’ll practice untraditional ways of working: you will own your job! And be owning the results of iPurple!
• You’ll always get support and be listened to.
• We are a family business and you’ll be part of it!
• You’ll have a nice salary package.
If you feel excited by reading this post and you can’t wait to send your application
Then push the button, fill in the form and add your CV.
For any questions, feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org